Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Lusaka - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Lusaka > Topics

Subject: Girls after the wrong guys
Replies: 9 Views: 1582

alib 8/5/2007 - 1:38:24
d*mn dont u jus hate how girls say stuff lyk all men r the same. So unfair coz actually most girls go for the wrong guys, thn wen they get hurt they shut their hearts to even the guys tht cud make thm so happy. They are attracted by appearenses rather than actual human qualities. Girls know 1 thing, dont settle for the first Toms tht knock on th doors of yo hearts. Take th time know some1 b4 u them with yo love. I seek real love not some infatuated passion. *

dude_4u 8/11/2007 - 7:17:44
Good advice 4 u ladies. Take it. *

dennmul 9/1/2007 - 9:26:14
Ladies beautiful pple and they ve choices. Let us honour them. Dnt always be negative bcoz they refuted our love, when we tried to propose them. Stop women and child abuse. Africa must wake up and be a good continent. *

canzambi 9/15/2007 - 2:50:05
I know all too well both sides of that coin! I married young to a man who turned out to be an abusive monster and who ruined my inner soul. I then fell for all kinds of low lifes who robbed and scammed and conned me over and over. I finally have found a truly loving and caring man, one who has my best interests at heart and never ever goes out of his way to hurt me or seek his own interests. He loves me for who i am inside and not what i look like. it took me over thirty five yrs to find him, but I have. Now life is beautiful. I love him for who he is inside and not appearances or what he can give me. Who knew true love existed all this time in zambia, a million miles away from where i am? i just thank god for giving me this truly wonderful and worthy(in a soulful way I mean) man! I love you will! xoxo *

dude_4u 9/19/2007 - 3:57:21
Beautiful! *

zeli25 10/27/2007 - 4:21:02
idea.GIF in that i case wil become a nun..any other solution? *

20j 24.12.08 - 10:24pm
Dont do experiments in life.u end up crying.ofcourse true love is there if u manage ur time.dont rush into s*x until u knw ur man nd his motives behind his love 4 u *

jamalmat 27.03.09 - 08:31pm
U'l be lucky if u end up cryin,u'l die.No experiments *

coojay 23.05.09 - 10:58am
YE du no the probs?
its bcoz GIRLS needs love en GUYS gives LOVE EN THE OTHER prob is some of this d*mn called guys i dont even no wat m talkin bout yeah okay, whenever they get into relationship mm its disaster they always cause damage to a girl, their em is to have s*x wit girls en after that they jst go en leave a girl, en girl ll b hurt, since we all guys we ll be effected bcoz of them, i feel pt for my self *

chasone 28.05.09 - 11:25am
ok am new here nice topic..what makes ladies go for rough guys wen us gentlmen are brushed aside?gals love guys whom they fear some rough guys who can control them its a great turn on for them.these rough guys tend to win beautiful ladies just lik that.they feel protected.am a gentleman but am also rough in bed and i got the brains too thats an advantage huh *

* Lusaka Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Lusaka

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits