Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Lusaka - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Lusaka > Topics

Subject: I love her.
Replies: 8 Views: 1115

dude_4u 8/11/2007 - 7:31:37
I nid yo help pipo, I rily lov this grl & I want 2 b real serious wit her. She says she lovs me too and I beliv her. Now the prblem is dat she was in lov wit some1 else b4 I met her, so she's in a fix. She askd me wat she shud do abt dat othr guy. So help me, wat shud I tel her? *

alib 8/27/2007 - 2:30:26
Sorry but if she loves u then ask her to brek it off with th other guy. If she dont do it then she's not been truthful 2 u. *

canzambi 9/19/2007 - 7:24:05
you say she WAS in love with the other guy. If that is the case then she needs to decide if she has moved on from him and not try to keep the contact going. If she can't do that, then she truly has not MOVED ON from him and you should not waste your valuable time and attention on her, unless or until she does actually put this guy in her past. Hope that helps? *

dude_4u 9/24/2007 - 6:00:23
Thanx. I thnk I jst hav 2 follow yo advice coz it seems the gal is not yet decided, so as to avoid heartbreak. *

canzambi 28.09.07 - 02:08pm
I wish you the best, no matter what you decide.ok. *

20j 24.12.08 - 10:33pm
Does she think about u when loving him,or does she think about u when loving him?she doent love any of u guys *

coojay 26.12.08 - 12:32pm
wa sup dude,1st thin u shud do is to ask her if she truly love u then if she does ask her 2 stop goin out wit that guy .so if she doesnt stopd please try 2 look 4 other gal out dere *

flap_jay 16.02.09 - 10:14pm
WHY Z T DAT THS THNG KOD LUV LIVS LUVAZ IN SUSPENCE?Y Z T DIFICULT 2TEL WHETHA SUMBOD LOVS U O NT BT INSTED GET OPINIONS FRM PIPO?HOP U B HAPY WAT EVA UP *

luciago 31.08.09 - 09:13pm
Gudluk in wat eva u gna decid jst mek sure its sumthn dats gna mek the both of u hapi *

* Lusaka Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Lusaka

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits